Please see the following guidelines and requirements for using our facilities.  We cannot make any exception on the insurance requirement or the license requirement. Without certifications from both the insurance company naming Creative Chef Kitchens as an additional insured and a license from the Health Inspector, you will not be allowed to book time.

1.  Your company needs to be registered in the state of NH.

Click on  for more information.

2.  You are required to have a Food Service License.

Click on

Contact Courtney Bogaert, Health Inspector 603-845-5520 or  

3.  You are required to have Insurance coverage.

We can recommend Cross Agency, reachable by calling (800)969-3218 ext. 3903 or

General Liability:
$1,000,000 per occurrence for Bodily Injury and Property Damage
$2,000,000 policy aggregate
No deductible is allowed on general liability

Worker Compensation – only needed if you hire employees.
$500,000 each Accident
$500,000 Disease Policy Limit
$500,000 Disease per Employee

Alternative insurance policy:

4.  You need to have ServSafe Certification within 6 months.